Monday, 22 November 2010

Sunburnt outing

Today went out with frens... it was funnnnnnnn. First half of the day I was like blogging in the morn and slacking off... Then I went out early so can get to Parkway top up my phone card. I hatez my pwepaid card. Was super pissed when I remembered the last time I came at the same time, the stupid Singtel was open only at damn late. Forgot about that. When I finally asked one of the staff, she told me they open at ELEVEN. Almost like one hour sia! Pacing around the shopping centre, listening to SHINee, then basically walking to Comics Connection and back again. It wasn't open but it was a destination anyway. I'm sure lots of people were surprised to see the same strange girl appearing at the same places so many times. Finally the damn Singtel opened and the woman I approached was the same member of staff who I asked when it was opening. I could tell that she recognised me. I wonder if she was at least surprised or wondering if I had been waiting since 10:06. I had.

At East Coast we rented the bikes for 3 hours. Used the time up alllll the way till the last minute LOL. At first we rented 3 different bikes and one for the student: learning how to ride bike for so long still as hopeless as me and swimming. In the end we gave up and traded two for a tandem bike... you know, the two-seater types. Crazy shaky time starting up the damn bike. We got ourselves beat up pretty bad, I crashed thrice on the tandem bike. Ended up have to push the bike back lorz. So tiring.

Then we just went down to the sand (had saved a plastic cup for sandcastles but no idea what happened to it. No idea what happened to the idea of building sandcastles.) for only a while, got our feet wet in the surf, then climbed up on one of those rock things which break the waves. Sat on the edge for who knows how long. Basically sitting there enjoying the wind (still remember its coolness and awesomeness)felt my cheeks get sunburnt. I dunno why we weren't bored to death but we weren't. I can only remember half our conversation now; mostly unimportant stuff. After a while I got bored and decided to blast some SHINee songs... mmhmm, I do know that I'm fanatic, thank you very much. Kept screaming and saying, "There! There! You see, that brown/white/black thing this big--" *indicates size* "On that brown rock..." "Which brown rock? There are alot you know." Without my glasses I couldn't see the crabs, bugs, or whatever else. Except the rats (mice? nah, I think they were rats) which were veryveryvery cute. Only discovered there were two when one disappeared in one hole and the other came out of another at the same time... I suspected there were two just before that, but the rat (mouse?) could've been one fast rodent. But it wasn't and there really were two rats (mice?)So fun, Wish I can go again. I suddenly missing my xiamen trip... haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment