Saturday, 20 November 2010

Introduction?

Me. SYY. The ultra-crazy girl who just gave her Internet footprints a complete renovation. Because I ain't the girl I was, so I have to mold it to the now me. Expect alot of music in general, kpop and Sara B. in specifical, The Hunger Games, facebook, school, friends, rantings from the average soon-to-be teenager, and of course, never to forget my Onew and the whole of the awesome 2ne1 crew. :D Now you can't say I didn't warn you!! Mehrong~ :P Just so that you don't turn from this blog in disgust, I'll also warn you that my writing style can be anything, depressed, cheerfully girly (like now), spazztic (over the few topics you should know by now), very very chim (aka sophisticated? I dunno, keep a dictionary at hand, is all I'm saying.), infuriatingly shortformed and singlished, sentimantal/serious/emo (combined, you know, like "We can't change nature. But change IS nature." etc.), highly indignant (the idiots!! I hate racist people. Etc.). So now you know. Stick around; all these writing styles will be demonstrated some time or other. You won't be disappointed. For now, I'll be at my keyboard either manically typing or working through a dilemma. Might also be doing both or just reading THG fanfics.

No comments:

Post a Comment