Monday, 22 November 2010

Antis and exactly why I hate them

In the love-hate camps against kpop that the world is divided into, I'm planted firmly in the love camp. So can y' all do me a favour? I know you hate kpop as much as the next anti but stop bashing them and I'll stop bashing you. Of course those fans whose world revolves around their SNSD or SHINee or 2 pm or Kara and a hell lot more are irritating; especially those who love to dream, "If I ever met XXX, I'm sure he'll go out with me! We've got something special, I know it..." Yeah, you and roughly about a few million other similarly delusional girls. But what's so wrong with liking a particular type of music? Hell, to you they may look gay... too girly... freaky... but remind me, when's the last time you successfully converted a devoted Shawol/Blackjack/Sone/Kissme? I'm pretty darn sure the count is 0. And not counting. So shut up and just return to your little den, continue ranting-- to the wall. I'd say the wall has more wits and sense than you.

Nothing's wrong with hating kpop either; just don't take your hate out to the streets. You'll be dead within seconds. And what's up with the positively annoying attention whores who purposely go to their videos and start bashing our girls/boys like they're any better? You know what's the stupidest type of people in the world? People who harm others and don't even benefit themselves. If you hate the band, don't go and search their names in the search engine you idiot. Like I said, continue ranting to a wall or preferably fellow anti. Stop spamming the place with your insults. Greatly appreciate that, dear sir/madman/madwoman.

Moral of story? Rant; only to the wall, your teddy bear, or fellow anti. Rave, only to your posters on the wall. And knock it into your thick skull that no, he WON'T go out with you and you have no common fate whatsoever. Both extremes are equally, excruciatingly, annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment