Saturday, 4 December 2010

Camp news!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY I'M BACKKKKKK. Missed me? Haha. I didn't blog sooner because I was lazy (as usual). Brief accounts on what happened:
Day 1:
Before I left was chionging like mad as usual. Thought I'd left my wallet back home and I swear I ran the house with a fine-toothed comb. Didn't find it, duh, because my wallet was ALREADY IN MY BAG. Forgetful, aren't I?

Had to cook our own lunch (please do not think sick). We had a budget of a midgety $14 to buy all the stuff we needed. We overshot like siao. $16+ leh!

You won't believe how FREAKING HARD it is to light ONE LOUSY PIECE OF SOLID FUEL. It drove me mad. So many juniors were way too chicken to light the matches. Well, stuff them. I lit the matches but was rubbish at lighting the block. So I was basically cursing like a fiend. My junior once asked me why I said so many bad words. I told her:"Cos I'm very vulgar. Don't learn from me." And did the two-fingered salute to her. She looked kinda stunned. My dear, this is life. I had no idea the third generation (they were all P4s) was so damn pure. I certainly didn't censor walao or idiot at 10. I wonder how many times we washed the shell macaroni things? A few hundred at least. If you've watched Shinee's hello baby... and laughed at Taemin breaking down the apple... you'll die laughing at how we grated--er, sliced the apple for the salad. Teeny pieces and gigantic chunks. Which I proceeded to chop into teenier pieces. I could've sworn that I was doing it on purpose... Reedeeculouz. It tasted okay though. To moi and moi alone. The rest got freaked by the whole bottle of mayo we used... ^^ Improvised with tofu+egg, and abit of oil. Hehehehehe. Just cut up the tub of tofu and dumped it into the pan. Then poured in (too much)oil. And dumped in two bowls of the whipped eggs. Four eggs in total, the oothe two got knocked over. Mdm Afifah was hinting that we were stupid to try but it tasted great so HA! It was okay as a whole.

I can't remember anything else. That night's dinner was rice with chicken wing and some egg. And chilli. I can never get why so many people hate cucumber. But they dump it all to me, so it's not like I'm complaining. And we watched Up. Nope, can't remember anything else. The rest was basically random crap... oh yeah, the scavenger hunt thing. My plastic bag got snatched by a monkey. And my fellow P6 in the group got spooked by the heights so Yumi and I had to stand at both her sides. After Henderson's Wave, there was a vending machine... one P4 girl was trying to buy a drink with her $2 note but the stupid machine wouldn't accept them. Must've been spoilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment