Sunday, 19 December 2010

Background change...?

What do you think? Okay, so I may just have a grand total of one person who checks my blog... why the shit am I talking like it's otherwise, I don't know. Just bored, I guess... Haymitch and Chaff drown their sorrows in drink, mine in f(x). I certainly would be depressed further if listening to any other band. Even SNSD. Cos right now, I've entered...nah, slipped off the deep end. wondering if I should continue my self-taught Korean? Wouldn't hurt. But I'm bound to absorb damn little... perhaps resorting to crazier sources of korean would be safer. Idk, look, the topic's gone so awry. Currently my background are those hand-drawn stars. I like it, simple, not glaring, creative. So many different ways to draw a star. But I'm kinda bored right now and am very sick of anything cliché so, yeah, just another element part of the depression package. Guess I should change... should I? I know where to find it so I can always change back later... Oh, who cares, I'm changing it. Argh. I can't wait for Nadya or Pei Yi to come back sia... Blegh. Sometimes, holidays can suck. Alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment